,

Monday, October 18, 2010

Vapur the Anti-Bottle



What is Vapur? Vapur is a stylish, fold-able, reusable water bottle designed to go anywhere you go. Unlike traditional rigid bottles, Vapur is flexible, which means it stands upright when full and can be rolled, folded or flattened when empty. It easily fits into pockets, purses, packs or briefcases. The highly-durable bottle is freezable and dishwasher safe and can be safely reused again and again. The attached carabineer allows you to clip it anywhere you go.




I was given the opportunity to try this out and received the original orange Vapur. Other colors available are green, purple, blue, pink, and smoke.








When I'm finished with it, I can just roll it up and put it in my pocket or bag and don't need to think about throwing bottles away. I'm an eco-friendly mom who's always looking for ways to save money, reuse, and recycle. Before, I used to use an aluminum bottle filled with filtered water all the time. I don't bring it out very much because I'm already carrying a heavy diaper bag. Now that I've been introduced to Vapur, it made my life more convenient. Drinking enough water is important for your health and this has motivated me to drink more water wherever I go. I think Vapur is a great idea and it saves space!






BUY IT
Vapur can be purchased directly from their online store at a reasonable price.



Disclosure: I received a Vapur foldable water bottle at no charge in exchange for a review of my opinion. Thanks to OrganicWorks PR and Vapur. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.




Bookmark and Share

0 comments: