,

Monday, June 21, 2010

A day in Whistler, BC

First of all, hope everyone had a Happy Father's Day. It was an unexpected and spontaneous road trip to Whistler. Hubby didn't tell me about it and kept driving on the 99 Highway. I thought we were just stopping by the Park Royal Mall in West Vancouver, but he just kept on driving. I'm like, "Ok, I wonder where he's taking us? This should be exciting." On our way, we saw some beautiful sceneries and nice weather.

So we arrived in Whistler and stayed around Whistler Village.


Just a few more photos I took. Look, there's snow on the mountains!




It was just past 4pm and we've seen almost the whole area. It was time to go back, so we left Whistler Village. We arrived in West Vancouver and stopped by the Park Royal Mall for a washroom break. There was The Keg Restaurant so we decided to have dinner there.




I wasn't too hungry, so I ordered French Onion Soup and a Ceasar Salad. I didn't expect the salad was quite a big dish.



Hubby's dish was Ahi Tuna with rice palif.



And we shared the food with our little Brandon. He ate mostly the bread. And for our dessert... Banana Caramel and Cherry Cheesecake (mini versions).



It was great.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Those dishes look delish. Thanks for the follow. I am now following your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete