,

Monday, December 8, 2014

SUSU Handbag Review


I love fashionable handbags and purses. Who doesn't, right ladies?  I was recently introduced to SUSU Handbags and had the opportunity to review one of their bags of my choice. I chose the Cortlandt Mermaid Fishskin Beige Leather Crossbody Bag. It is excellent with high quality materials. I am very impressed with the workmanship in this beautiful purse/bag.


I think the SUSU Handbag is unique and it is my new favorite right now. Whether I'm going to a formal even or just casual, it matches most of my outfits and I'd take it wherever I go.  What I like is the scale pattern on the front as well as the adjustable strap. Sometimes I like to wear it across for hands-free or just over one shoulder.



This is the perfect size for me; not too bulky and not too small. I can carry my wallet, cell phone, keys (in the small outer pocket), makeup, moisturizer and other on-the-go necessities.


Amazing details...

FEATURES for the Cortlandt Mermaid Fishskin Leather Bag:
  • Outside: 100% Genuine Leather – Soft Pebble Leather with mermaid Fishskin
  • Inside: Cotton Lining
  • Top Zipper Closure
  • horizontal Zipper with fully functioning second pocket
  • adjustable Cross-body Strap
SUSU Handbags are carried in specialty boutiques throughout the country and other retailers specializing in luxury leather handbags. From simple color blocked totes, to classic satchels in soft leather, to traditional shoulder bags accented with simple hardware, SUSU's fleet of sleek, versatile designs continues to deliver timeless, tasteful styles for the professional woman seeking luxury handbags that are classic and modern all at once.

WHERE TO BUY: SUSU Handbags has a large selection of colors and designs available. Average pricing is around $200. Visit the online store at www.susuhandbags.com to find your style and take advantage of free shipping.



Disclosure: I received the above mentioned product in exchange of my honest review. This post was created in partnership with eAccountable. Any expressed opinions are my own and personal thoughts. No other compensation was given.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: