,

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Eye Majic: Quick and Easy Eyeshadow Applicators


There is a ferocious new trend hitting makeup looks for fall: animal prints! Ever seen the eyeshadow tutorials on leopard prints on YouTube? I've seen several and thought they were pretty interesting. Although I don't usually wear it out, it's something fun to try when I'm going to do a photoshoot or going to a Halloween party.

Introducing Eye Majic by Majic Beauty... Eye Majic is the revolutionary shadow and applicator in one! Eye Majic takes all the guesswork out of applying eyeshadow with an exclusive "heat transfer" technology. To get perfect, precise, makeup artist quality eyes, just hold the applicator pad to the eyelid area (for up to 4 seconds) and gently press with a slight upward movement. Then swipe the applicator across the eyelid up and out. You can use the back of the applicator to blend or tone the applied area for a softer look.


I received the following matte finish and pearl finish shades to try: "Bad Behaviour", "Cappucino", "Silver Lining", and the "Snow Leopard Print". Eye Majic eyeshadow applicators actually save me a lot of time, especially when I'm in a rush out the door. Since it was my first time trying, the first try looked a bit awkward, but finally got the hang of it. To avoid the outlines, I used the back of the applicator to blend it out. Also, Eye Majic can be applied directly over any other existing eye shadow for a quick change of color. This has become my favorite product now.



It's hard for many women to achieve flawless, gorgeous eyeshadow, either they don't know how to use all the different tools needed or it take stoo much time and effort to apply it.





Disclosure: I received samples from the PR firm/company in exchange for a review in this post. Any expressed opinions are my own and personal thoughts. No other compensation was given.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I agree. This eye shadow can save you more time to do other important things. I can still look beautiful even on tight schedules, easy to apply, no brushes and bulky makeup kits, but I allows me to look beautiful at all times. The product is not always affordable and this is the downside. However you can Get Eye Majic Cheaper, here: http://geteyemajic.com/

    ReplyDelete