,

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day & Shopping Sales

Happy Canada Day everyone! Here's my attempt for a quick 5-minute sketch.



Anyways... there's a big sale at the mall if you are looking to get new clothes and stuff.

Hubby took us shopping in Richmond yesterday. First we went to Aberdeen Centre, but nothing really exciting there. So, we went to the bigger mall at Richmond Centre. There were a lot of sales at almost every store. I almost bought a cardigan at Old Navy, but I forgot my discount receipt (which have expiry date). I decided to wait next time to buy it. As we walked around the mall, I went into La Vie En Rose to see some sleepwear and lingerie and Oh I've found a really nice blue color "Basic Satin Chemise." It was on sale and I wanted to try it on. It was nice and I bought it.

La Vie En Rose
The Blue Satin Chemise is my favorite one. It's pretty.





I'll post up some more new summer clothes I bought a couple months back.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: