,

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Polymer Charms: Mini Ice-Cream Cones

Ahh... this is my first attempt at making mini ice-cream cones; not too bad, but I still need a bit more practice. I made a couple of them and other goodies for this batch. If there's interest, I'll make more. They are now available at my ShopHandmade Store online.






Description: These are mini Ice-Cream Cone Charms in strawberry and this is my first attempt creating ice-cream miniatures. Can be used as necklace pendants, cell phone charms, earrings, etc. penny-sized diameter. Includes a 2" black dangle strap/cord.







Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Those ice cream charms are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I am following you from MBC :-)

    You can find me here~

    http://debshere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete