,

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Macro on a Budget

If you are looking for macro capabilities without spending a whole lot, take a look at the Canon 500D Close-Up Lens. I was deciding on the AF-S Micro Nikkor 85mm f/3.5G ED VR DX for my Nikon until my hubby and I discovered it. We have the Canon 52mm Close-up Lens 500D which fits nicely onto our 55-200mm.

The Canon 500D Close-up Lens is a small double-element lens that threads onto the filter threads on a standard lens. It allows the object to be focused at a much closer distance, and without getting too close to the subject. The Canon 500D Close-up Lens is intended to be used on lenses with a focal length of 70mm-300mm. The quality of the Canon Close-Up lens is very good.

I'll post some photos and examples later on.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: