,

Sunday, June 6, 2010

A day at Lonsdale Quay and Night Market



What a productive Saturday. The weather was great. We went to the Lonsdale Quay Market and had lunch at the food court there. Then went to take some photos and enjoyed the scenery. There was an Irish Dance Performance, which we watched a short bit of it. Later we went home after a nice walk and relaxed.







Hubby went to play hockey and I decided to stay home with little Brandon. It was just after 6pm when hubby came back from his game and we waited while he cleaned up to go for dinner.

We went to Tentatsu Japanese restaurant, located on Hastings St. near Nanaimo in Vancouver. They offer great value on their wide menu selection. Sorry I didn't take a picture to show you the yummy sushi boat we ordered (for $22, enough for 2 people). I was hungry and I forgot about it. Next time, I'll try to remember pics on my next food ventures.





After dinner, we went down to the Chinatown Night Market to walk around and to see what's happening. Lots of people gathered around the stage. I wasn't able to see much. The only thing I ended up spending was on a $1.00 fashion earring.






Bookmark and Share

0 comments: