,

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Man attacks children at a Kindergarten

I was just reading this news about a jobless knife-wielding man attacking young children and three adults at a kindergarten school in China. Why? Something about these men with mental disorders. It's pretty scary to be in China with these things happening. Well, not just China but all over the world as well. It disgusts me. It's so disturbing why these people do such things; how they can even think about hurting children. What is wrong with these people?

Where I live in Vancouver in Canada, there were few incidents over these couple years where these robbers attack old ladies at the transit stations. My coworker takes the transit at the location that most of the incidents had happened. I drop her off and I wait for her to go inside before I drive away.

No matter where we are, we all should be cautious of our surroundings.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: